You can see the available widgets in the Widget Browser.
ToscaWidgets 2 library packages follow the same naming convention, for example:
- tw2.core – Core functionality – no end-usable widgets here.
- tw2.forms – Basic forms library
- tw2.dynforms – Dynamic forms – client-side and Ajax
- tw2.sqla – SQLAlchemy database interface, similar to Sprox and Rum
- tw2.yui – tw2 wrappers around Yahoo User Interface widgets
- tw2.jquery – tw2 wrappers around jQuery core functionality.
- tw2.jqplugins.ui – tw2 wrappers around jQuery-UI widgets.
- ... and many more.
- Live demos – Pick and choose from available libraries from the tw2 Widget Browser.
- Tutorials for doing –
- Dynamic database-driven forms with tw2 and Pyramid.
- Dynamic database-driven forms with tw2 and TurboGears 2.
- Dynamic database-driven forms with tw2 all by its standalone self.
- Interactive relationship graphs with tw2.jit and Pyramid.
- Interactive relationship graphs with tw2.jit and TurboGears 2.1.
- Database-aware jqgrid, with jqplot and portlets in a TG2.1 app.
- Bubble charts with tw2.protovis.
- Nightly run test results.
- Email list: toscawidgets-discuss.
- IRC channel: #toscawidgets on irc.freenode.net
- Bug tracker: The toscawidgets github account.
- (All ToscaWidgets 2 issues should go here, regardless of which component the issue exists in. However, ToscaWidgets 0.9 bugs must not go on this tracker.)